Compare and Book Polar Cruises
Antarctica Cruises 2020
Classic Antarctica - including Deception Island
With a variety of ships and multiple departure dates to choose from throughout the season, this well priced voyage is a great option. For those looking for more adventure, optional kayaking or camping is available and highly recommended by previous customers.
- Show All
Fly and Cruise Antarctica
Falklands and South Georgia Cruises
Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica - from Ushuaia
A wildlife-lover’s dream come true, this expedition explores one of the last untamed areas on Earth. A good choice of departure dates is offered throughout the season and the trip stands out for its value for money and the range of cabin categories available.
Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica - from Puerto Madryn
An Antarctic adventure in the wildlife-rich South Georgia that doesn't compromise on comfort or service. This recently refurbished stylish passenger ship, with fine dining, compelling itinerary and cavernous suites, offers a very polished Southern Ocean adventure, at a fair price.
- Show All
Stay up to date
News on deals and up to date Polar Cruise information. We won't share your details with any third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Why book with us?
Simple booking process
- Choose from 51 different itineraries
- Select your preferred date and cabin
- Speak to the ship operator to answer your questions and hold a cabin
- Or schedule a call with an impartial expert
Transparent and unbiased advice
- Compare ALL the best cruise options in one place
- Gain impartial advice from our experienced Polar experts
- When you're ready, just book direct with the ship operator
Make an informed decision
- With so much choice Polar Navigator helps you make that choice
- Our customers are independent and well travelled we just help them compare and book
- You don't pay us a fee, we provide you with options and free advice